Gawd, I loath all day meetings. I slipped away long enough to get this post up. Have a great day.
And now, the news…
- Firefox fixes Internet Explorer flaw
- Google yields to privacy campaign
- Harry hits the Internet
- GE Healthcare Tackles Data Security
- Second-hand PCs still full of sensitive data
- FBI uses virus to bust bomb threat hoaxster
- McAfee Products Contain Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Job ads leave Washington hacked
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Washington Hacked, Data Security, Google Privacy, Firefox Flaws, Harry Potter Leaked[/tags]