As in, “the day after St. Patrick’s debauchery”, rather than eco-friendly, something Al Gore would approve of. Actually Al would approve, it’s been reported he was a party animal back in his uni days. Anyhow, it’s green around here. Hope yours is a great day!
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!.
And now, the news…
- Sizing the PSIM market – Security Dreamer
- Dirty bomb mail leads to malware infection – Heise
- Evaluating MSSP security before taking the plunge – Search Security
- The cybersecurity mess on the White House front steps – The Last Watchdog
- Court Asked To Disallow Warrantless GPS Tracking – Information Week
- More information on Microsoft’s DNS and WINS patches – Heise
- Aussie firewalls blocks Wikileaks – The Register
- Card-sniffing trojans target Diebold ATM software – also The Register
- How to Tweet Your Way Out of a Job – I’m Not Really a Geek
Finally… it’s a small world after all…
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Information Security, Security News[/tags]