Hey – if you’re here to get updates on Conficker, you’ll be disappointed. I had one article, I took it out. It’s everywhere and I’m sure it’s got a headline tucked into a sidebar of one of the following articles. Knock yourself out! Incidentally, removing all those headlines makes today’s list a fairly short one.
Make it a great day.
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!.
And now, the news…
- EU issues ultimatum on internet privacy – The Register
- Students boycott class after principal jams cellphones â€“ illegally – The Globe and Mail
- Cloud Security Alliance Starts Up – Risk Bloggers
- An FAA Plea For Help? – Network Security Blog
- PDFiD – Didier Stevens a tool developed to triage PDF docs
- Google search reveals 19,000 credit card details – threatpost
- Privacy and the Fourth Amendment – Schneier on Security
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Information Security, Security News[/tags]