Morning all! Matt here. Hope the week isn’t weighing you down too much at this point! I’ve had a few particularly productive days so far and looking to keep it up.
Join me in some productivity will you?
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!.
And now, the news…
- Pirate Bay Founder Crafts Distributed Denial of Dollars Attack – Blog Pirate
- Cadets Trade the Trenches for Firewalls – New York Times
- I Just Won a Game of Hacker Chess – Information Week
- What WiFi Eavesdroppers See on Unsecured Networks – IT Management
- Breaking into a Home With an iPhone – GNU Citizen
- Moth – Bonsai-Sec A VMware image with a set of vulnerable Web Applications and scripts
- Microsoft says hackers seek to attack PowerPoint users – Reuters Duh..
- Security Alert: Twitter Porn Names Scam – PC World
- A Case For Compliance – Security Catalyst
- Study: 42% of All PC Software is Pirated – Download Squad
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Information Security, Security News[/tags]