We had a 3 day up here in the Great Green North, yes Spring has finally arrived. Broke out the BBQ and added some beer to the mix, made for a great weekend. Let’s hope the week shapes up just as nicely.
Thank you for reading what we’ve got to offer. By the way, your hair looks fan-freaking-tastic today!
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!.
And now, the news…
- Much ado about Kylin – Security Focus
- Cross-Site Scripting, information leakage top list of website vulnerabilities – Search Security
- Web Attack That Poisons Google Results Gets Worse – PC World
- My ID Score – Technology Liberation Front thanks to @rybolov
- Adobe, Apple and Microsoft Issue Security Updates – Security Fix
- Protecting yourself from vishing attacks – C|NET
- Security vulnerabilities in Austrian Citizen Card despite certification – Heise In an effort not to link to a dozen articles at Heise, I’m merely going to suggest having a look around. Good stuff there recently.
- “Security is dead” must DIE. – Layer 8
- Linux group, Microsoft form unholy alliance against US lawyers – The Register
- Cloud Security: Danger (and Opportunity) Ahead – CSO Online
- TFLN – Texts From Last Night thanks @shrdlu!
And finally, one that is nothing more than a reminder that every text you send could be water cooler fodder the following morning. =)
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Information Security, Security News[/tags]