Morning all! Hope you are all recovering from your *wild* Canada Day parties.
I’m sleepy. I had some dream about Scarlett Johansson last night, hmmm I wonder why?
Thanks for reading!
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!.
And now, the news…
- Facebook URLs Reveal Browsing History – fbhive
- Kremlin may tighten up internet use in Russia – Guardian
- GhostExodus, the ETA, and a Control-Systems Incident at Carrell Clinic (Part 1) – McGrew Security
- New AES Attack Documented – SlashDot
- Hospital Hacker Arrested – The Register
- Suspected Rolling Stones DDoS – The Register
- Malzilla: Exploring scareware and drive-by malware – Hollistic InfoSec
- Mozillas Content Security Policy – ha.ckers
- Live Blog: The Facebook Privacy Conference Call – TechCrunch
- InfoSex Sells – Developing Security
- China Fears Us As We Fear Them – FCW
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Information Security, Security News[/tags]