Morning all! I’m down in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for this week. Long days short nights. I’m beat and this humidity is ruff. Good times otherwise! Figured out what you are being for Halloween? Leave comments with your costumes to entertain me.
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!.
And now, the news…
- Microsoft Breaks Patch Records Again – Microsoft Certified Professionals
- NYU-Poly Cyber War Games Find Top Collegiate Sleuths – Reuters
- Botnet production eerily like commercial code practice – Network World
- Big-Box Breach: The Inside Story of Wal-Mart’s Hacker Attack – Threat Level
- Twitter starts to get serious about spammers – ZDnet
- Show Me Malware! – Google Online Security
- Twitter: Don’t Change Your Login Data Until Further Notice – PC World
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Information Security, Security News[/tags]