Morning all! Hope your week is going well. I’m lucky I remembered what day it was. Wheeeeeee!
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!.
And now, the news…
- Former Anti-Virus Researcher Turns Tables On Industry – Washington Post
- From Pizza Delivery to ATM Hacker to Criminal in Two Years – Infosecurity Magazine
- Facebook Spam Contains Trojan – SC Magazine
- Announcing the Release of the Enhanced Mitigation Evaluation – Technet
- Cisco to buy cloud security firm for $183 million – CNet
- 2010 Predictions: Will social media reach ubiquity? – ZDnet
- Internet Phone Systems Become the Fraudsters Tool – PC World
- Free Microsoft security tool locks down buggy apps – The Register UK
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Information Security, Security News[/tags]