Morning all! Everybody update their Firefox? Good. I finally got around to installing Windows 7 and so far so good. I’m still happier with Ubuntu but that is just me.
Also very excited about the Droid Hopefully I’ll have a chance to pick it up when it comes out. Looks very promising.
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!.
And now, the news…
- Orange County California Medicaid Members at Risk – SC Magazine
- India’s new IT law increases surveillance powers – Network World
- SF Bay Area News: Random Hacks of Kindness @ HackerDojo – November 12, 2009 – Random Hacks of Kindness
- Twitter phishers are after your password – Sophos
- Phishing trends according to the Anti-Phishing Working Group – Net Security
- Bank Trojan botnet targets Facebook users – CNet
- Opera 10.01 fixes severe security problem – Net Security
- Black Box vs. White Box: Youare doing it wrong – Jeremiah Grossman
- Enterprise Open Source Intelligence Gathering – Part 2 Blogs, Message Boards and Metadata – Spylogic
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Information Security, Security News[/tags]