Morning all! Sorry I’m running a bit late this morning, been one helluva week. I hope you all are enjoying amazing weather as I am in New York. Time to go outside and drink my coffee.
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!.
And now, the news…
- Microsoft: Vista Infected 62% Less Often Than XP – Network World
- Symantec Uncovers Scheme to Use Facebook to Relay Commands to Trojan – EWeek
- New Ransomware Variant Features Novel Payment SC Magazine
- Microsoft Report: Worms Rise, New Vulnerabilities Decline – Dark Reading
- Dutch hacker holds jailbroken iPhones “hostage” for â‚¬5 – Ars
- The Reality Behind Facebook Ads – Mckeay
- Cracking Passwords in the Cloud – Electric Alchemy
- We need to do more than raise the bar – Developing Security
- FBI Says â€˜Money Muleâ€™ Scams Now Top $100 Million – Threat Level
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Information Security, Security News[/tags]