Morning all! Sorry to be so spotty lately on posts, I’ve been on the road a lot (flying out again today!). I hope you all miss me as much as I miss you.
Keep on keepin’ on.
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!.
And now, the news…
- Metasploit Framework 3.3 released! – Metasploit
- Offensive Security Exploit Archive Goes Live – Security Active
- Flash Origin Attack FAQ – Skeptikal
- OWASP 2009 AppSecDC Thoughts – Digital Soapbox
- ICSA Labs Report – New School Security
- Cyberwarfare: The Issue China Won’t Touch – TIME
- How To Hack A Brazilian Power Company – Dark Reading
- Hackers indicted for 12-hour ATM attack that netted $9 million – Scientific American
- DNS Rebinding for Credential Brute Force – ha.ckers
- Reusable Code: The Mason Jars of Security – threatpost
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Information Security, Security News[/tags]