Morning all! Giving Dave a break today since he has been so good lately. This is probably our last post on here for a while with the holidays and all so I hope you all have a happy, healthy, and safe vacation. For those of you who don’t get off of work I hope you make the best of it!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!.
And now, the news…
- Serious web vuln found in 8 million Flash files – The Register
- INTEL expose server login dates, passport and credit card dates -Unu
- Howard A. Schmidt, ex-Bush official, tapped as White House cyber security coordinator – NY Daily News
- Reports of SQLi on Yahoo India – Hack Forums
- Reactivating DECAF in Two Minutes – Praetorian Prefect
- Former Morgan Stanley Coder Gets 2 Years in Prison for TJX Hack – Threat Level
- The Top 10 Security Threats of 2009 – Reuters
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Information Security, Security News[/tags]