Being vacation impaired I have a tendency to work when I should be relaxing. Today was the first day this week that I managed to accomplish this part. I need to take a course or something. I literally stink at unwinding.
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!.
And now, the news…
- Printing error causes new HMRC data breach | Accounting Web
- Vulnerability in iPhone data encryption | H Online
- Asian firms can do more to protect data | ZDNet Asia
- Google Rejects German Request for Wi-Fi Data | PC World
- Viewing a website is a ‘transactional decision’, says OFT’s behavioural ad study | Out-Law.com
- EU moves on data protection deal with US | EUobserver
- Santa Clara County Housing Authority loses massive amounts of data in computer glitch | Mercury News
- Clegg ‘Can’t Stop’ McKinnon Extradition After All | eWeek Europe
- Are Electronic Medical Records Safe? | Discovery News
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Information Security, Security News[/tags]