Hey, it’s only June 4th. Not nearly as bad as I have been.
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!.
And now, the news…
- Microsoft plans gigantic Patch Tuesday next week | InfoWorld
- Digital River sues over data breach | Star Tribune
- Google relents, will hand over European Wi-Fi data | IT World
- Facebook plugs email address indexing bug | The Register
- FTC Reaches Settlement With Keylogger Maker | Dark Reading
- Are Cameras the New Guns? | Gizmodo (Douchebaggery)
- Facebook not serious about privacy – German minister | IOL
- A Peek Into A Control System App Assessment, Part 1 | Digital Bond
- Google tries to patent tech that snoops Wi-Fi networks | The Register (Prior art anyone?)
- FTC cracks down on spyware seller | Network World
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Information Security, Security News[/tags]