Well, here’s the news. I know. I was just as amazed.
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!.
And now, the news…
- Location Services Raise Privacy Concerns | International Business Times
- 420,000 scam emails sent every hour | Help Net Security
- Police Arrest 178 in U.S.-Europe Raid on Credit Card ‘Cloning Labs’ | Krebs On Security
- Hackers exploit Windows XP zero-day, Microsoft confirms | Computer World
- Apple releases patches for OS X | The Tech Herald
- iPad Breach Update: More Personal Data Was Potentially At Risk | Tech Crunch
- Ireland publishes proposed data breach notification rules | The Register
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino fined for data breach | San Bernardino
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Information Security, Security News[/tags]