Friday, Friday, Friday (kick!) Friday, Friday, Friday (kick!)
Almost time to twist the top off the brown pop. Have a great weekend all!
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!.
And now, the news…
- Microsoft opens source code to Russian secret service | ZDNet UK
- NSA Heads Up ‘Perfect’ Plan to Hunt Down Cyberthreats | TechNewsWorld
- Pirate Bay Hacker Exposes 4 Million File Sharers | IT Pro Portal
- FBI Raids ‘Elektronic Tribulation Army’ Over Witness Intimidation | Wired
- Candidate blames Facebook porn on hacker | Sydney Morning Herald
- Accused hacker who made threats against Biden ordered to jail | Star Tribune
- Loophole May Have Aided Theft of Classified Data | NY Times
- ID Thefts Go Unreported Despite Notification Laws | Information Week
- Cisco Live 2010 attendee list hacked | IT World Canada
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Information Security, Security News[/tags]