Monday, how do I loath thee? Let me count the ways.
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!.
And now, the news…
- Data breach reporting law set for four-year rollout | ZDNet
- Coventry man says passport service ‘breached security’ | BBC
- Mozilla Ups Security Bounty from $500 to $3,000 | PC Mag
- New virus targets industrial secrets | Bloomberg Business Week
- Visa: Banks shouldn’t force merchants to store full card data | Search Financial Security
- Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Dodges Feds In New York | Gawker
- Turkish hackers post stolen Israeli data online | Globes
- Why Web host shut down 73,000 blogs a mystery | CNET
- Vatican Google-bombed over weekend | The Register
- Large Database Breached at Buena Vista University | KMEG 14
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Information Security, Security News[/tags]