Tuesday is off to a roaring start. Nothing quite like getting started at 5 am to make the rest of the day seem so very very long.
Click here to subscribe to Liquidmatrix Security Digest!.
And now, the news…
- Bail decision expected on G20 explosives charges | The Globe and Mail
- Firefox lets hackers grab your passwords | Network World
- Hackers turn to lock picking for sport | BBC News
- Wikileaks Reopens for Leakers | Wired
- State employee posts nearly 3,000 SSNs online | The Baltimore Sun
- South Shore Hospital investigates possible loss of sensitive data | NECN
- U Hawaii Data Breach Echoes 2009 Incident | Campus Technology
- White House issues cybersecurity report | Security Info Watch
- Google Chrome Now Has Resource-Blocking Adblock | Slashdot
- WikiLeaks head steps out of the shadows | CNN
[tags]News, Daily Links, Security Blog, Information Security, Security News[/tags]