Previously on the Liquidmatrix Security Digest Podcast…
There was some talk, it was kinda nice. People said “do it again!” and now you’re caught up.
Welcome back to the Liquidmatrix Security Digest Podcast.
The continuing saga of 4 infosec nerds who will attempt to do what has never been done before… bring you a high quality information security related podcast that is not just a long series of injokes, ranting, personality disorders and hard drive snake oil.
DISCLAIMER: It’s not that explicit, but you may want to use headphones if you’re at work.
In this episode:
- Iran has a CERT? yes, it’s called irCert – that is all
- keylogger in simurgh (an Iranian proxy that has an icon that looks onionish) – found by some good old Toronto boys at UofT (Munk Citizen Lab)
- Obama create Super-Friends force with industry to fight evil malware overlords
- Cloudflare’s google apps account gets p0wned (and they come clean about it very quickly)
- Stiltwalker from DC949 (orange camo FTW!)
- iOS security doc released by Apple from a Threatpost article by Dennis Fisher
- Notable Hacks – University of Nebraska lost 650,000 records
- No chinese backdoor – yes, that sounds dirty
- Errata – e-Soft legal threat
- You’re only allowed to use APT if you use it properly
- Flame! (remember my name!, I’m going to live forever… oh wait… wrong song) ← but first an intro on Stuxnet/Duqu/Stars
- let’s not forget IXESHE
- Obama does teh cyber ORLY?
Creative Commons license: BY-NC-SA
Oh, and just because it’s awesome… thanks to Bill Pennington!