It’s Episode 3 — We Should Be So Committed.
Your heroes find themselves completely Canadian this week as @mattjay is visiting the extreme west coast of America.
DISCLAIMER: It’s not that explicit, but you may want to use headphones if you’re at work.
In this episode:
- Vulnerability in MySQL/MariaDB
- Bromium discovers vuln that affect many hypervisors on intel platforms
- Microsoft fixes cert trust list in response to flame
- Hospital respirators riddled with malware
- Breach… again
- Canada wants to listen to your boring airport conversations and so do the brits (on the internet)
- What do you get when you mix 2 crypto heroes and 2 navy seals (other than @Shpantzerâ€™s best dream ever) – The Circle (no, not google)
- FLAME, LinkedIn, Last.FM etc… why weâ€™re not following up on a follow up
- Foot In The Door
- “Try a Firewall”
- pay for your AV
- always update
- use a current browser
- the work computer is not the play computer
- More on Authentication – because it’s not that easy.
- Oauth and other ways to limit the potential damage.
- 3 Factor Auth for Banking.
- Social Engineering.
- Liquidmatrix Guidelines (coming soon)
- Hi LM — We just got breached and my boss is treating the breach like it doesnâ€™t matter (passwords, credit cards and personal info were stolen for a few customers) – help me talk some sense into him! thanks, Anonymous (no, not that Anonymous)
Creative Commons license: BY-NC-SA