Episode 4 — The Gang’s all here.
Matt has returned from the distant shores of the western USA… but he didn’t listen to the podcast from last week – sucker.
Lots of good stuff in here – let us know if we missed anything.
DISCLAIMER: It’s not that explicit, but you may want to use headphones if you’re at work.
In this episode:
- Facebook Security Reporting Flowchart
- 79 banks get ponied (or maybe not)
- more drive by malware and phishing sites according to the goog
- Bromium debuts micro-virtualization
- New Mexico retiree data on laptop goes for a walk
- Data Security and Breach Notification Act of 2012 – Text
- FAA worried someone might p0wn fancy corporate jet
- Stealing autocad designs via malware is now a thing in Peru
- Happy Birthday Alan Turing
- Errata: Microsoft vs. Free Software
- Foot In The Door
- malware/network hackers vs. disk crypto
- repair work and warranty replacement
- Self encrypting hard drives
- disk destruction
- Salut les gars Ã liquides Ã matrice
Ma banque a dit ma carte de crÃ©dit se sont compromis, je ne sais pas comment cela pourrait se produire, je lance anti-virus et toujours mettre Ã jour mon ordinateur. Qu’est-ce que je fais mal?
- Hi Guys at Liquid Matrix
My bank said my credit card got compromised, I donâ€™t know how this could happen, I run anti-virus and always update my computer. What am I doing wrong?
Creative Commons license: BY-NC-SA