The election for the ISC2 Board of Directors is underway!
The election runs from Nov 16 until Nov 30th. I need your votes! For those of you who have already voted, thank you so very much!
When you’re voting I should point out that there are THREE write in spots on that ballot as well. Oddly enough, there are three other “Horsemen” who didn’t make it onto the ballot originally.
- Scot Terban
- Christopher Nickerson
- Boris Sverdlik
These are the folks that you can vote for. As well, be sure to check out Corey Schou and Jack Jones who are both on the ballot. Both are excellent choices.
Let’s be honest, this is a chance for you to REALLY make your voice heard.
As Hord Tipton said in his posting on the ISC2 blog,
Abraham Lincoln once said, â€œThe ballot is stronger than the bullet.â€ The freedom to elect leaders based on our fundamental beliefs and values is one of the most powerful rights in human existence. Exercise your rights as a member of (ISC)2 in good standing and vote today!
Let’s load up the armour piercing ballots and WIN!
Just as a reminder, here are the steps you need to follow in order to cast your vote.
â€”â€“BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGEâ€”â€“
The election for the 2012 (ISC)Â² Board of Directors begins on November 16. We encourage all of you to participate in the election process, because as a member-driven organization, your vote helps set the direction of (ISC)Â² over the next year. Hereâ€™s everything you need to know to cast your vote:
1. Voting is done electronically via the secure side of the (ISC)Â² website at www.isc2.org. You can only cast one ballot; there will be NO voting in person.
2. To record your vote beginning 16 November 2012, please complete the online ballot linked from https://www.isc2.org/memberlogin.aspx (link will not be live until election begins).
3. You will be required to Log onto the Services Page by entering your User ID and Password.
4. Background information for each candidate is available by clicking that candidateâ€™s name.
5. To cast your ballot, check off or write in up to 4 candidates. No more than one vote per candidate will be counted.
6. If you elect to cast a write-in vote, please ensure the name matches the candidateâ€™s name of record. Variations in spelling that create doubt as to who you are voting for will NOT BE COUNTED! (e.g. James E. Brown vs. Jimmy Brown vs. J. Brown vs. James Brown)
ELECTRONIC BALLOTING WILL BEGIN 16 NOVEMBER AT 8:00 a.m. EST AND CLOSE 30 NOVEMBER 2012 AT 5:00 p.m. EST.
â€”â€“BEGIN PGP SIGNATUREâ€”â€“
Version: PGP Desktop 10.1.0 (Build 860)
â€”â€“END PGP SIGNATUREâ€”â€“
(Image used under CC from Solo)