Liquidmatrix Live at SecTor 2013
In a literal first, the entire Liquidmatrix Podcast crew were in the same room at the same time. After nearly 18 months of (kinda) weekly Skype sessions, finally we did a live recording with all of us together. It’s only a half hour, but we had a great time!
- Upcoming this week…
- We didn’t even bother with show notes. Seriously. Just listen, it’s good stuff.
And if you’ve got commentary, please sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to check out.
DISCLAIMER: It’s not that explicit, but you may want to use headphones if you’re at work.
ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER: In case it is unclear, this is the story of 5 opinionated infosec pros who have sufficient opinions of their own they don’t need to speak for anyone except themselves. Ok? Good.
- Liquidmatrix Staff Projects — gratuitous self-promotion
- The Security Conference Library
- Contribute to the Strategic Defense Execution Standard (#SDES) and you’ll be Doing Infosec Right in no time.
- If you’re interested in helping out with openCERT.ca, drop a line to info@openCERT.ca
- Dave: – Attending HITB Malaysia, Deepsec in Austria. And finally speaking at Hackfest in Quebec City.
- James: – Speaking at Hackfest.
- Ben: – Hanging out with his other toaster friends
- Matt: – Glossy eyed boy in love
- Wil: – Hacking banks across state lines
- Other LSD Writers: – wait? There are other writers?
- Hackfest registration is open
- Signing up for a SANS course? Be sure to use the code “Liquidmatrix_150” and save $150 off the course fee! And Liquidmatrix_5 for 5% off a course
Download the MP3
Creative Commons license: BY-NC-SA