Just the two of us
Another week, another attempt at a full house for the show.
Upcoming this week…
- Lots of News
- SCADA / Cyber, cyber… etc.
- finishing it off with DERPs/Mailbag (or Deep Dive)
- And there are weekly Briefs – no arguing or discussion allowed
And if you’ve got commentary, please sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to check out.
DISCLAIMER: It’s not that explicit, but you may want to use headphones if you’re at work.
ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER: In case it is unclear, this is the story of 5 opinionated infosec pros who have sufficient opinions of their own they don’t need to speak for anyone except themselves. Ok? Good.
In this episode:
- News and Commentary
- Hacker stole $100,000 from Users of California based ISP using SQL Injection
- Premptive Breach: Complete Persistent Compromise of NETGEAR, D-Link and Tenda (But not Dick Cheney)
- I really loved your live session at SecTor! You guys are all so dreamy! – Alex Hutton
- A graphical explanation of Rijndael (warning Shockwave)
- “Call yourself a hacker and lose your 4th amendment rights” – Not entirely true but definitely worth the read
- The Security Conference Library
- Contribute to the Strategic Defense Execution Standard (#SDES) and you’ll be Doing Infosec Right in no time.
- If you’re interested in helping out with openCERT.ca, drop a line to info@openCERT.ca
- Dave: – will be playing another round of where’s Waldo / Carmen Sandiego
- Matt: – LASCON This Friday 10/25, OWASP AppSecUSA in November
- James: – Hackfest in November
- Hackfest registration is open
- BsidesJackson (Mississippi)
- Signing up for a SANS course? Be sure to use the code “Liquidmatrix_150” and save $150 off the course fee! And Liquidmatrix_5 for 5% off a course
- Random Kids in the Hall Clip
Download the MP3
Creative Commons license: BY-NC-SA