Short paragraph containing introductory material and a thanks to listeners (if reasonable)
Upcoming this week…
- Lots of News
- SCADA / Cyber, cyber… etc.
- finishing it off with DERPs/Mailbag (or Deep Dive)
- And there are weekly Briefs – no arguing or discussion allowed
And if you’ve got commentary, please sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to check out.
DISCLAIMER: It’s not that explicit, but you may want to use headphones if you’re at work.
ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER: In case it is unclear, this is the story of 5 opinionated infosec pros who have sufficient opinions of their own they don’t need to speak for anyone except themselves. Ok? Good.
In this episode:
- News and Commentary
- TrendMicro security fails
TrendMicro also asks: What About Canada, Eh?
- Juniper ScreenOS VPN traffic possibly snoopable…
and admin access backdoored.
But… They are patching it.
And Fortinet as well?
- We can read encrypted emails on BlackBerry devices, Dutch team says
- Microsoft Drops Support for IE Older Than 11
- Cyber Insurers Dictating Cybersecurity Standards?
- Steal your keys from your doorbell…
Forget the Doorbell – APT the Surveillance Camera
- Project GRIDSTRIKE
- Reid Wightman Explains Why VFD Mfg Companies Are Stupid
- SCADAPASS ALL THE PASSWORDS
- T-Mobile. Dude. You suck.
- Canadian company helps with oppression… again
- And again… And again…
- So here’s The State of The Onion…
- So run a Node or donate.
- (Unsure DERP delivery…) Let’s Encrypt certs used to hide malware transmission.
Seriously, what the shit.
Is this a thing again?
Signed The People
< !#-- random tag-->
Also, how come large enterprises don’t get small startup security?
- Using Massscan to push poetry
- Urban Dictionary Goes Infosec
- Intro to DFIR
- I’m hiring again (I swear the last guy survived that incident)
- Closing Thoughts
- Seacrest Says: Are you really back? REALLY!?!!
Download the MP3
Creative Commons license: BY-NC-SA