The One Where Ben and Jamie Aren’t At RSAC
So the rest of the gang are out playing in either San Fran or Calgary. You get what’s left over – actual security professionals doing actual security work.
Upcoming this week…
- Lots of News
- SCADA / Cyber, cyber… etc.
- finishing it off with DERPs/Mailbag (or Deep Dive)
- And there are weekly Briefs – no arguing or discussion allowed
And if you’ve got commentary, please sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to check out.
DISCLAIMER: It’s not that explicit, but you may want to use headphones if you’re at work.
ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER: In case it is unclear, this is the story of 5 opinionated infosec pros who have sufficient opinions of their own they don’t need to speak for anyone except themselves. Ok? Good.
In this episode:
- News and Commentary
- Pentagon Admits, Only a Bug Bounty Will Work
US Companies Prefer China over Pentagon, Generals try Cybering Harder
- John McAfee doesn’t computer
- 1Password loopback vuln
… but wait, a rationale response from the vendor
- A little late but congress says no to Flowers By Irene
How come you’re not at RSAC with the cool kids?
- Seacrest Says: good luck with the post RSAC conflu
Download the MP3
Creative Commons license: BY-NC-SA