Revenge of the Fourth
We’ve been around, just not… you know… around. It’s best that you do not think about what happened to episodes that were not published.
Upcoming this week…
- Lots of News
- SCADA / Cyber, cyber… etc.
- finishing it off with DERPs/Mailbag (or Deep Dive)
- And there are weekly Briefs – no arguing or discussion allowed
And if you’ve got commentary, please sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to check out.
DISCLAIMER: It’s not that explicit, but you may want to use headphones if you’re at work.
ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER: In case it is unclear, this is the story of 5 opinionated infosec pros who have sufficient opinions of their own they don’t need to speak for anyone except themselves. Ok? Good.
In this episode:
- News and Commentary
- Home routers take down Sony, Microsoft, Kerbs… you’re next
- Google won’t fix old vulns (but it’s not their fault)
- JJX talks about Year 1 — And it’s my first year too!
- 3 Problems With UK PM Cameron’s Crypto Proposal
- There’s vulns in the hermit kingdom’s glorious OS
- And a crazy web browser
- South Korea smokes a doobie and says North Korea has computers
- Don’t enjoy respawning cookies? Don’t use our service
- Adsense didn’t watch Matt Jay’s talk on malvertising
- Marriott Agrees to Stop Blocking Guest WiFi Devices
- Hi guys
Where the fuck have you been
sincerely the internet of thingers
We told you already!
- Keystroke Sniffer inside a USB Wallwart
- What Happens When You Install the Top 10 Download Dot Com Apps
- I’m hiring!
- I’m hiring!
- We’ll get back to you when we have projects again. In the mean time, find us here:
- Dave: – #jeSuisCharlie
- James: –
- Ben: – Bed
- Wil: – Anywhere that is nowhere.
- Other LSD Writers: – Anyone else notice that Bill Brenner posts to LSD ALL THE TIME?
- Seacrest Says: Who the fuck is Seacrest.
Download the MP3
Creative Commons license: BY-NC-SA