Weekly Monthly Somethignly
At least a few of the boys are back to whine, bitch and moan.
Upcoming this week…
- Lots of News
- SCADA / Cyber, cyber… etc.
- finishing it off with DERPs/Mailbag (or Deep Dive)
- And there are weekly Briefs – no arguing or discussion allowed
And if you’ve got commentary, please sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to check out.
DISCLAIMER: It’s not that explicit, but you may want to use headphones if you’re at work.
ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER: In case it is unclear, this is the story of 5 opinionated infosec pros who have sufficient opinions of their own they don’t need to speak for anyone except themselves. Ok? Good.
In this episode:
- News and Commentary
- Whatsapp integrates whisper systems AXOLOTL here’s a
(but they still collects the metadata)
so stick with Signal if you don’t like NSA
- Who Has Access – to unscrew your Google Drive mess.
Medium article by CEO
- Panama papers: China censors online discussion
- I ate the evidence
- Nest to permanently brick Revolv smart home devices
1,400 Vulnerabilities to Remain Unpatched In Medical Supply System
What’s your opinion about the Tor and Cloudflare mud slinging?
– Not Matthew Prince
- Random TED Talk – because I haven’t been paying attention
- Canadian government has opened consultation on Data Breach Notification and Reporting Regulations
- GPG signed git commits
- China’s ‘Great Firewall’ blocks its creator
- Dave: – ATLSECCON, NAB, Interop, RMISC, HackMiami, NolaCon
- James: – Probably nothing until Vegas
- Ben: – No One Knows (locked in a SOC2 closet at work)
- Matt: – at a hipster beard salon NEAR YOU
- Wil: – CBC Calgary Bitches
- Other LSD Writers: –
- Closing Thoughts
- Seacrest Says: I’ve run amok
Download the MP3
Creative Commons license: BY-NC-SA