We’ve been gone for a month, we’ve been drunk since we left
hej till våra lyssnare i Sverige
Upcoming this week…
- Lots of News
- SCADA / Cyber, cyber… etc.
- finishing it off with DERPs/Mailbag (or Deep Dive)
- And there are weekly Briefs – no arguing or discussion allowed
And if you’ve got commentary, please sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to check out.
DISCLAIMER: It’s not that explicit, but you may want to use headphones if you’re at work.
ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER: In case it is unclear, this is the story of 5 opinionated infosec pros who have sufficient opinions of their own they don’t need to speak for anyone except themselves. Ok? Good.
In this episode:
- News and Commentary
- Etherium TheDAO attack simplified
- People who have been victim of workplace violence, harrasment and sexual assault
Isis agora lovecruft
- “Consent, it’s as simple as tea” if you haven’t seen it
Canadian Association of Sexual Assult Centers
Women Against Violence Against Women
Ontario Coalition of Rape Crisis Centers
Central Alberta Sexual Assult Center
VictimLink BC page on Sexual Assult
Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (USA)
- DHS seeks to ask foreign visitors their social media accounts
- The Intercept’s comparison of instant messaging applications
(And the EFF’s scorcard is soon to be updated)
- Intel Corp. Said to Weigh Sale of Cyber-Security Unit, FT Says
- Dave: – BSidesLV, DEF CON, Black Hat, Energysec, HTCIA, Security Congress…
- James: – Vegas. Sigh.
- Ben: – Coding my ass for SECTOR building G.Tool
- Matt: – Keeping banker’s hours.
- Wil: – BSidesLV, DEF CON, Burning Man…
- Other LSD Writers: – Who?
- Thinking about SecTor this October? Be sure to use the code “liquidmatrix2016” and save 10% off the registration fee! Or if you’ve just got time to cruise the SecTor Expo Hall, the code “liquidmatrix2016expo” will get you in for $0
- Seacrest Says: I don’t have to outrun you… I just have to outrun the other short guys
Download the MP3
Creative Commons license: BY-NC-SA