Surprise! Happy Holidays
Are you having a happy holiday? Listen to us and you’ll have a happy holiday.
Upcoming this week…
- Lots of News
- SCADA / Cyber, cyber… etc.
- finishing it off with DERPs/Mailbag (or Deep Dive)
- And there are weekly Briefs – no arguing or discussion allowed
And if you’ve got commentary, please sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to check out.
DISCLAIMER: It’s not that explicit, but you may want to use headphones if you’re at work.
ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER: In case it is unclear, this is the story of 5 opinionated infosec pros who have sufficient opinions of their own they don’t need to speak for anyone except themselves. Ok? Good.
In this episode:
- News and Commentary
- Comparison of DNS resolvers
Stylish Norton Core Router
- Russian wessels messing with underwater internets
Submarine Cable Map
- Keeper Security learns about The Striesand Effect
- Russian hackers targeted more than 200 journalists globally
- So… what about actually doing this podcast a little more often? Signed: The Internet
- Seacrest Says: Where the fuck is Matt? Has anyone seen Matt?
Download the MP3
Creative Commons license: BY-NC-SA